Image Map

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Personalized Grandparent Gift

We always give my husband's grandparents framed pictures for Christmas. We always try to figure something else out to give them, but what else do they want? So it always goes back to pictures of us & the kids. This year we were trying to think of something a little different and we were browsing Pinterest. 

We came across this photo

Found here


We liked the idea but also wanted to personalize it. And we did just that...plus changed it up a little.


Our signs say "We" "Love" and then "Grandma Olson" and "Grandma & Grandaddy Free." I just used a frame I had and used dry erase marker so that I could change the names on it. We took the pictures on Sunday and were able to print the pictures & buy the frame the next day!

Easy grandparent gift!


Sharing here: 36th Avenue, Fireflies & Jellybeans,


Thanks for dropping by!!


2 comments:

  1. I love this. I saw something similar on pinterest over the summer. I used that same idea and took Hailey out and took three pictures of her holding a piece of cardboard. I photoshopped I (heart) U onto each photo. I totally plan on doing something like this again for our family pictures... if I can ever convince Kyle to take some with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is such a great idea. So simple, but so personal. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!